Copyright © Charlie Graham COBC
Design by Dzignine
Monday 1 December 2014

Focus Group




Today we were given a plate of biscuits and were asked to record ourselves whilst we tried them. As we ate them we had to talk about the following:
  • First Impressions
  • Smell
  • Texture
  • Taste
  • Visual Impression
  • Quality and Cost

The recording however was lost and therefore I cannot embed it onto this post. 

These were some of the pros & cons of using this method of Primary Research.



For the discussion of my political poster, I decided on the following discussion points.

  • First impressions
  • Colour scheme
  • Layout
  • Style
  • Appeal
  • Is it convincing?
  • Success?
I also made a short questionnaire in order to gather information about the demographic im interviewing.

My Poster

Tabbi's Poster

Dan's Poster


Abbie's Poster


This is the audio for the focus group we recorded.

0 comments:

Post a Comment